58,245 VISITORS MAKE THEIR WAY TO RAI AMSTERDAM
The IAMS, which was billed as a completely new car show at RAI Amsterdam, has proved quite a hit. During the recent Easter weekend, nearly 60,000 visitors found their way to the RAI convention centre, making it clear that a new tradition had been born.
Would you like to become a partner and take part in the Amsterdam Motor Show? There are plenty of reasons why you should and we have summarised all of them for you below.
Facts & Figures
- The No. 1 car show in the Netherlands: 58,245 VISITORS. The biggest car show in the Netherlands in just one year! Almost 60,000 visitors!
- Secondedition. The second edition of the event (2019) will not be held in the Easter weekend, but in the first weekend of April, with a preview on Wednesday 3 April and four show days from Thursday up to and including Sunday.
- 60,000+ VISITORS: We can expect even more visitors to attend the second edition of the IAMS. An even more sophisticated PR campaign, even more direct mails from partners and even more buzz about iconic classics, performance cars and supercars!
- 8.2 Visitor Score: Visitors to the 2018 edition gave the show an average score of 8.2. Naturally, there are various points that we can improve on, such as the size of the exhibition surface area and brands that weren’t represented last year. These points will be addressed straight away, as IAMS 2019 will take place in the Amstel Hall (Hall 7) instead of the smaller Hall 5, for example!
- Visitor profile: car enthusiasts in the broadest sense of the term, car buyers, classic car owners and car racing enthusiasts
- Entry ticket: € 25 at the door. Various special early bird offers via online advance ticket sales
- 100+ Exhibitors: Almost all of the participants from the 2018 show will be returning in 2019 and a whole range of traders, brand importers and accessory brand suppliers have already committed themselves!
- 40,000. m2: IAMS 2019 will once again be held in the Europe-Complex, but will also extend into the Amstel Hall and the Europe Foyer, giving the show a total surface area of about 40,000 m2. The Europlein (outdoor) and the square in front of the building on the Europaboulevard will be part of the show too!
- Meet your clients and prospects during the four days of the show
- Various meet & greets with prominent individuals from the automotive industry
- Benefit from network opportunities during the preview night
- Showcase your new products and services via the sophisticated marketing campaign run in the months leading up to the show
- Next to taking a stand in the hall, increase visibility at various strong promotional positions
- 2.4 million car lovers reached: The total promotion campaign reached no newer than 2.4 million car lovers. IAMS 2018 stood out because of the sophisticated and clever campaign that preceded the actual event.
- Advertisements in print magazines
- Bannering and online campaign
- Online AutoRAI database (80,000 visitors from previous editions of the AutoRAI)
- Online 402 Automotive database (100,000+ email addresses of people who have visited various car festivals and shows)
- Website: www.amsterdammotorshow.com
- Email campaigns by stand holders and IAMS partners
- Top Gear Magazine, Autovisie, Autoweek, Telegraaf: Social, newsletters, magazine and online campaigns!